Five Ten Hornet Rock Shoes
were £110, Now £75 - Save 32%
There is no better shoe for high-end sport climbing, bouldering or competition climbing. The Hornet is built on a state-of-the-art low volume last, with a downturned toe and an asymmetrical lacing system that allows for a perfect, custom fit. The upper is synthetic Cowdura™ with a 3-D Polytechnic™ coating that increases durability and abrasion resistance without adding weight. The Mystique™ outsole offers unparalleled grip, precision and durability.
These are excellent shoes for technical use for people who want real precision.
- Low volume last
- Mystique outsole offers unparalleled grip, traction, precision and durability
- Downturned toe and an asymmetrical lacing system that allows for a custom fit
- Cowdura synthetic upper maintains comfort and breathability
- Traditional lacing provides custom fit
- Polytechnic coating adds upper durability for shoe longevity
- Weight: 204 g
NOTE: Only size 5 – 7 are in stock/available