La Sportiva Wildcat 2.0 Trail Running Shoes - HALF PRICE!!
The La Sportiva Wildcat 2.0 was created for trail running and walking in the mountains. The sole configuration provides excellent grip whether running on paths or walking off road, and the shock absorbing midsole provides comfort and stability when moving over uneven and rocky ground. The sturdy, mesh abrasion resistant upper provides excellent protection and the built-in gaiter prevents stones and mud from getting in.
- Ideal shoe for walking to crags, trail running and general mountain use
- Sturdy, abrasion resistant net fabric upper
- 16O Non-slip Mesh lining
- Lightweight and breathable
- Wide fit toe area for maximum comfort
- Gaiter to protect from stones and mud
- High frequency laces for quick and easy lacing
- Trail Bite Heel enhances brake capacity during descent
- Midsole: Shock absorbing injected EVA with 2 mm TPU insert for torsional stability
- Sole: Impact Brake System for maximum grip and shock absorption
- Weight: 660g per pair