If you already have a copy of Scottish Rock Volume 1 (South) by Gary Latter, you'll be itching to get your hands on the latest Volume 2 (North) now out from Pesda Press.
From the Foreword by Hamish MacInnes,
"If you have an ambition to do all the climbs in these two Scottish Rock guides I think you'd better schedule time off in your next life. This labour of Gary's has been of gargantuan proportions. Those of you who use the guides will benefit by his dedication and the sheer choice offered; if you divide the retail price of these by the number of good routes you'll realise this is a bargain."
Featuring in this Volume:
- 2400 of the regions best routes from Moderate difficulty to top-end Extremes.
- Accessible multi-pitch mountain routes and scrambles.
- Sport climbs from F5 to F8c+.
- 250 full colour photo topos.
- Scale area maps, highlighting the approaches.
- Inspirational photographs, including many first ascents.
Available from all good bookshops now, or order yours now from the Pesda Press bookshop to be among the first to receive a copy: Order your copy of Scottish Rock Volume 2 now (£23.00 with free delivery within Europe)
Check out a sample:
|£23.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop