The Alpine Flash builds on the amazing Flash harness with a purpose-built design for technical alpinism and ice climbing at the highest level.
By incorporating innovative Load Webbing construction, we achieve a remarkable combination of properties including exceptional comfort, hyper lightweight and hydrophobia, exceptional packability and minimalist construction that minimizes the number of stitch points. Features for ice climbing and alpinism include 5 gear loops (4 on the sides and 1 on the back), 4 integrated slots for Hub racking carabiners and adjustable leg loops with auto-locking steel buckles. Available in 5 sizes from XS – XL.
Check out the UKC review of the original CAMP Flash Harness.
- Hyperlight and compact harness for technical alpinism and ice climbing
- Innovative Load Webbing construction
- Integrated 3 mm padding on the waist and legs
- Auto-locking buckles on the waist and legs
- Elastic straps between the waist and legs are connected by a single buckle for an easy drop seat
- 5 gear loops: 4 on the sides and 1 on the back
- 4 integrated slots for Hub racking carabiners
- Chalk bag loop
- 5 sizes: XS – XL