Available now in sizes 4.5 - 11.5UK RRP £480 and an XL version up to size 13UK RRP £500
- Sizes: UK 5.5 - 13 in half sizes
- Weight: 2540g / pair size UK 7
- Uppers: Lightweight double boot consisting of an outer boot and a removable inner boot
- Midsole:Boreal PBG-680 with lateral reinforcements for superior torsion control. Special three layer insulation system consisting of Radoma, triple layer Thinsulate and Neoprene layers.
- Sole: Vibram Teton. Rubber sole with dual density, shock absorbing EVA and PU. TPU heel and toe piece for automatic crampons.
- Usage: Intense to extremely cold conditions. High mountain and altitude climbing. Long winter alpine ascents.
Outer Boot: Integral gaiter constructed from 2 materials: inner portion of gaiter in extra abrasion resistant material with waterproof membrane. Outer portion of gaiter in abrasion resistant and highly breathable material with Sympatex membrane. Shell: Waterproof and reinforced one piece Teramida, with Lorica and Neoprene. Highly abrasion resistant Cordura liner with Sympatex membrane and 6 mm EVA insulation. 1.4 mm Neoprene insulating insole, with anti-slip heel lugs for precise inner boot location.
Inner Boot: Removable inner bootie is slip lasted for improved fit. Exterior of bootie made from Lorica and highly abrasion resistant waterproof Cordura- Sympatex laminate. Interior lined with waterproof breathable Boreal Dry-Line with fully Thermo-sealed seams. Triple Thinsulate layers (no adhesives used) surround the foot, guaranteeing maximum protection with no cold spots. 1.4 mm Neoprene insole for insulation with anti-slip heel lugs for precise inner boot location. 4 piece Neoprene Velcro-elastic closure and special Velcro-elastic heel fit adjustment.