- Board lasted
- 3 Zone lacing
- Asymmetric lacing
- Constructed from a blend of supple inner and tough outer materials, the boot is hard only where necessary and can be designed to fit the foot for enhanced comfort.
- Base Fit®
- Patented Mammut® technology delivers exceptional power transfer from the lacing section to the sole. The concept is based on free-sliding bands that are anchored to the insole. This results in enhanced safety and freedom from blisters, since the foot cannot slip around inside the boot.
- Motion Control®
- Patented Mammut® technology: an anatomically shaped heel cap which prevents the foot from twisting outwards by means of a reinforced interior. Handling – semi-visible or fully integrated.
- Mammut® SC Footbed
- This system is based on the three functionalities of support, damping and climate control. Different footbeds accentuate different functionalities – up to two at the same time. The footbed used depends on the main activity for which the boot is designed.
- Strap-on crampons compatible
- Multifunctional backpacking and mountaineering sole with permanent anti-slip tread. The climbing zone at the tip supports friction climbing to a certain extent.
- Sole Footwear: Vibram® Mulaz
- Fabric leather 1: Velours Leather
- Fabric textile: Textile
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Weight: 1585g Size UK 8.5
- Sizes: 6-13 and available in half sizes
- Colours: Cadmium-black, Anthracite-black, Golden oak-black
Find one here: www.mammut.ch