Bandit is also the choice of shoe for Ben Bransby, Evolv's sponsored climber. He said that the shoe has a real precise and sensitive feel.
The upper provides comfort with synthetic microfibre lining while the Eco-Trax rubber sole provides maximum friction with minimum impact.
Get your new climbing versatile Bandit shoe for £85.
- All round versatility in a comfortable fit
- Perforated uppers for maximum breathability
- Extra red upper stripe enhances structure and padding
- PROFILE: Asymmetrical toe profile (KA-1 last)
- SOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber
- RAND: 2.2mm TRAX® duro-rand
- UPPER: Perforated elastic Synthratek synthetic upper
- LINING: Microfibre lining
- MIDSOLE: MX-P 2mm stiff full-length midsole
|£76.50. Available at Manchester & Harrogate Climbing Centres|
See this product at the Climbing Centre Group shop
|£85.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
|£81.00. We also stock the lace up version. Free delivery.|
See this product at the Cold Mountain Kit shop
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
See this product at the Ellis Brigham shop