Sharp, fast moving, and always on track. The Dartwin's are born from competition, for dry-tooling, mixed climbing and frozen waterfall climbing.
- Horizontal structure places the foot as close to the ice as possible: increased sensitivity, more precise placements.
- Two positions for front wire: fits all sole thicknesses and asymmetric shapes of technical boots.
- Length of points is designed to assure maximum stability.
- Tapered points for great purchase in ice.
- Toothed and forged front points for precise positioning and placements.
- Second row of toothed points are inclined forward for improved placements and front point support.
- Third row of toothed points are inclined towards the rear for backstepping or using instep.
- Four teeth for stability while descending face downhill.
- Front section can be replaced if the front points are worn from mixed climbing.
Find a stockist at: www.lyon-outdoor.co.uk
See more at www.petzl.com
AVAILABLE IN THE UK
Distributed by Lyon Equipment: www.lyon-outdoor.co.uk
|Full range of Petzl Crampons at EMS - Great Deals!|
See this product at the Elite Mountain Supplies shop