Tempo Jacket from Marmot:
The new Tempo jacket from Marmot is a lightweight softshell jacket. It has a body-hugging fit, is wind-proof and shower resistant (but not water-proof), and is well put together.
It doesn't have a hood and isn't warm enough for winter mountaineering.
It's a good, all round cragging and running jacket, superb for long, multipitch routes and for cold weather running.
Full details on the video above.
"For trail runners, climbers and anyone who thrives in the out-of-doors, this stretchy and highly breathable jacket is a terrific solution for a wide variety of activities. The Lycra® Bond cuffs and hem comfortably hug your body while you're on the move, and reflective logos, and zipper tape stand out at night. Includes a zippered chest pocket with a handy headphone port so you can take your tunes with you."
Weight: 454 g grams
- More information on the Marmot Website
- SKILLS: Building Fast Belays When Multipitch Sport Climbing 9 Nov, 2016
- SKILLS: Abseil Knots Explained 2 Oct, 2016
- FEATURE: Colm Shannon's Deserted DWS Heaven - Irish West Coast 7 Aug, 2016
- SKILLS: Acclimatising for the European Alps 5 Jun, 2016
- Terra Unfirma! Adventures on the Lleyn Peninsula 1 Jun, 2016
- VIDEO: Fiesta De Los Biceps 8 May, 2016
- REVIEW: Evolv Shaman 2016 18 Mar, 2016
- REVIEW: Doug Scott - Up and About 2 Feb, 2016
- ARTICLE: 12 Climbing Adventures That Won't Break The Bank 26 Jan, 2016
- DESTINATION GUIDE: 10 Routes to Climb in Chamonix in Winter 20 Jan, 2016