Flexible self-catering accommodation in Chamonix, France:
- 7 apartments sleeping 1-14 people and groups of up to 45 people
- Open all year for short breaks, long weekends, a week or longer
- Just 10 mins walk to Les Bossons's 258 climbs
- Just 2 mins drive from Les Gaillands climbing site
- Stunning mountainside location with hikes starting from the chalet
- Just 5 minutes drive from Chamonix centre and ski lifts
- Free WiFi and parking
We are a family-run business letting self-catering chalet apartments in a stunning mountainside setting at the foot of Mont Blanc. We offer our guests delightfully comfortable accommodation with a truly home-from-home feel, be it for a night, a week or longer...
Chalet Beaumont is a short hike from the Les Bossons glacier and an easy stroll from its picturesque melt water stream. Also just a few minutes drive from Chamonix town and the ski lifts of Les Houches and Brévent, Chalet Beaumont offers the perfect combination of Alpine peace, tranquility and beauty with the essential access to shops, restaurants and an array of activities.
The Chamonix valley has a wide selection of well-equipped crags, Via Ferratas and bouldering sites to suit all levels and interests. And if you are just discovering rock climbing or bad weather has set-in, there are indoor climbing walls to practice on: Mont Blanc Escalade in Les Houches, boasting 1000m² of climbing surface area, and a bouldering wall in the local sports centre.
We offer a quick and simple on-line booking process, a selection of complementary and additional services; such as a baby cot or grocery shop, and our on-site chalet manager can help with any questions or requirements you may have during your holiday.
Staying in Chamonix could not be easier!