This page viewed 5,609 times, with 336 clicks to their website
National, West Midlands
Club Secretary - see website
* Hill walking, scrambling, snow and Munros.
* Complete beginners to experienced mountaineers welcome.
* Meets in the Lake District, N Wales, Brecons, the Peak District and Scotland.
* Annual back-packing trip and trip abroad.
* Stay in other clubs' huts, comfortable bunkhouses and luxury lodges.
* Inexpensive – usually £35 to £45 for a weekend including meals.
* Friendly national club with West Mids members.
CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO FIND OUT MORE