This page viewed 11,926 times, with 1,635 clicks to their website
The Barn Climbing Wall, Eastacott Barton, Milton Abbot, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 0QP, Tavistock, DEVON PL19 0QP
01822 870 521
£6 for adults, £5.00 student and £4.50 junior (see website for details)
Mon-Fri 1000-2200, Sat & Sun 1000-1800
The Best Dedicated Climbing Wall and Gear Shop in the South West!
We have a wide range of facilities to suit all abilities, whether your a dedicated climber or a total novice.
Our main features:
- A Huge free-standing boulder with between 50 and 90 problems set at any one time.
- Our impressive lead wall has 12 finishing hangers covering all angles from slab to very steep.
- 14 top rope hangers some of which share hangers with the lead routes.
- Training room with a 45 degree training board, Lapis Balls and Rolly Bar.
- It is possible to practice rope work, re-threading lower-off's and placing trad gear on our new gear board, safely at ground level.
- The Barn Shop on site for all your climbing gear needs!
- Top quality coffee at a bargain price and cafe with a range of food and drinks.
See you soon,
The Barn Team.
Driving directions to The Barn Climbing Wall with Google
From Launceston: Take the Tavistock Road (B3362), pass over Greystone Bridge and continue for 3 miles. At a large layby on the right, take the very next right (100 yards) into Eastacott Barton.
>From Tavistock: Take the Launceston Road (B3362) to Milton Abbott. Approximately 1 mile past Milton Abbott, take a left hand turn into Eastacott Barton.
A wide variety of stock from gear to clothing, In the centre and an online shop
Edgecombe Arms, Milton Abbot
YES, a dedicated climbing centre
YES, this wall is a member of the Association of British Climbing centres