A right to left girdle of Sron An Duin. For the most part it follows an obvious fault-line. Amazing climbing. At least half of the ground covered is new.
1. 40m 5c Start up Dun Moaning and follow this till level with the roof of Rory Rum. Traverse left around the arete and gain Rory Rum which is followed left under the roof to belay at a slot just beyond where Big Ken breaches the roof.
2. 30m 6a Follow the fault strenuously left to the arete and then easily for another 20m.
3. 30m 4c Cruise the juggy fault-line to belay above the plinth of Silkie.
4. 40m 5b Continue easily left for 20m and then descend a few metres to a lower break. This leads left past an orange shield to a comfortable belay on the edge of the huge arch. (this is the ray of light belay below the tusk).
5. 40m 5c Now take a diagonal line up and left to gain the break under the huge roof. Traverse easily left for 7m and belay on Perfect Monsters.
6. 30m 5c An exposed traverse left on the lip of the roof gains a small ledge. Finish direct.
Ticklists: Unticked E1-E5 ***.