The fine pillar on the left-hand side of the face. The route starts up a thin crack in the left-hand wall of the biggest groove.
1) N6+. Climb the long thin crack in the left wall of the long groove, then move left to a stance.
2) N6+. Traverse left, then climb the crack in the compact slab, up to a good ledge.
3) N6. The pillar, edge and cracks up to big ledge.
4) N5+. Climb cracks, trending rightwards. Beware of a loose block on this pitch.
5) N6. A short pitch leads over a steep bulge.
6) N3. Traverse left over grass, then climb a crack.
Descent - Abseil back down the route. 2 x 60m ropes required. © Rockfax
FA. Frøydis Ravlo, Robert Caspersen 2.6.2002 02/Jun/2002