This combination of routes gets you from the very base pretty much to the very top, up a reasonable set of trad pitches with a couple of sport connections.
1) VS 4c. Runup (p.§§§). Start from way down in the base. Belay at the top or continue to the belay below the next pitch.
2) E1 5a. Looning The Tube (p.§§§). The best pitch.
3) 5a. Steps of Glory (p.§§§). A sport connection.
4) 6a. Sodor (p.§§§). Another sport connection - alternatives exist.
5) E1 5b. M.I.L. Arete (p.§§§). A nice arete.
6) HVS 5a. Razorback (p.§§§). The crack.
7) HVS 5a. Digital Delection (p.§§§). A great climb. Drop down and go through the tunnel for the next one.
8) VS 4c. The Shining (p.§§§). Not the best pitch. The two easy sport routes to the right are alternatives.
9) VS 4b. Goblin Party (p.§§§). A fine finish virtually at the top of the vast bowl. © Rockfax
There are no ascents logged for this climb.