II, 230m. A tough challenge which feels pretty adventurous for a sport climb! Immaculate rock.
1) 6a, 25m. Drift leftwards up the enjoyable wall.
2) 6b, 35m. The difficulties are packed into the first 10m - the rest is easier on steep and positive holds.
3) 6b+, 35m. A stunning pitch with a few tricky moves on the crest of the pillar.
4) 6c, 10m. Make an exposed traverse left under the roof and exit at the far end. Fantastic!
5) 6b, 40m. A technical and long pitch to a hanging stance.
6) 6b+, 25m. A magnificent, difficult and steep pitch that starts by passing an overhang on its right on bright orange rock 5m above the belay. Good holds.
7) 6b, 35m. Steep, featured and enjoyable climbing leads to an easy-to-miss belay on the right at the end of the pitch. Beautiful compact rock.
8) 6a, 25m. A short, relatively straightforward pitch to finish. © Rockfax
UKC Logbook Description
Pitches in grade range 6a-6c, 6b obl. Equipped.
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents