Altitude 54m a.s.l
The dark heart of Warwickshire bouldering. © Edward Plumb
Tall arêtes of gritstone and brick on the corners on the severed lengths of viaduct running between Bath Place and Lower Avenue. The viaducts were built in 1852 and were part of the Rugby-Leamington line which was closed during the Beeching cuts of the 1960s.
No guides found for this crag
|There are no comments from visitors to this crag.|
Moderators Updates to this page are checked by a UKC volunteer Sid Sherborne