A direct line through the cracks and roofs in the centre of the cliff named after a famous Yosemite counterpart. Start on the highest ledge up and left from the base of Vågarisset.
1) N6+, 55m. Climb the left-trending cracks and grooves towards the big overhangs, until a short traverse gains a ledge.
2) N8-, 20m. The huge roof to a stance just above.
3) N7, 20m. Climb the corner to the next roof, then move right to tackle it and gain a stance above the lip.
4) N7-, 30m. Head up the central crack above to a high ledge.
5) N6, 30m. Move out right to the cracks in the crest of the buttress and finish up these. © Rockfax
FA. Helmut Gargitter, Pauli Trenkwalder 21.7.2011 21/Jul/2011.
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents