This combination gives one of the great Lake District classics. Start as for Jones' Route Direct from Lord's Rake.
1) 4a, 30m. Pitch 1 of Jones' Route Direct from Lord's Rake.
2) 4a, 20m. Move right to a corner and follow it and its continuation to moves right onto a grassy ledge - Moss Ledge.
3) 4a, 12m. Herford's Slab - Climb the slab above the ledge, first left and then right, to gain a large ledge and Hopkinson's Cairn.
4) 27m. Climb the crack and stepped groove above it to a ledge. Follow a left-curving line between overhangs to a grass ledge.
5) 28m. Move left to easier ground that is climbed to gain the top of Low Man. © Rockfax
Lakeland's Best Multi-pitch Routes up to HVS , Lakeland's Greatest Pioneers , The Long Routes , Steve Ashton's 100 Classic Climbs The Lake District , ROCKFAX Lake District: Top 50 , Siegfried Herford’s First Ascents , Lakes 2022
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents