Petzl's latest designs reflect over 30 years of helmet development and innovation including the iconic ECRIN ROC, METEOR and the original ultra-lightweight SIROCCO. Comfortable, simple to adjust and lightweight, Petzl helmets play an essential role as safety equipment for vertical activities.
The re-designed SIROCCO has been developed to respond to the needs of climbers and mountaineers for reduced weight and for increased protection. Its new head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers reinforced protection. Optimized volume on the head, along with excellent ventilation, provide maximum comfort.
- only 170 g
- hybrid construction with a shell in EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam and rigid crown injected with EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam
Head-covering design in two sizes for optimal protection against lateral and rear impact
Maximum comfort in action:
- wide holes, for excellent ventilation
- completely adjustable, thanks to the adjustable headband and chinstrap
- magnetic buckle facilitates fastening the chinstrap (Petzl patent)
- compatible with the VIZION eye shield
- two hooks and rear elastic for attaching a headlamp