EDELRID are giving 3 lucky UKClimbing readers the chance to win one of their most popular climbing helmets. To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is read up on the models below, and answer one simple question.
A lightweight and robust in-mold helmet with innovative closure system and excellent ventilation. The perfect protection for long and demanding climbs.
A lightweight and extremely stable hybrid helmet. Perfect for climbing, mountaineering and via ferratas.
This competition is only open to registered users
Q1: Which colour of the Shield II helmet glows in the dark?
- This competition is only open to registered users at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- You must include a full name and functioning address.
- Prizes will only be posted to a UK or Ireland address.
- The winners' names will be announced on this page after the competition has closed. You can find winners of all our competitions by going to the Competition page and checking previous competitions with the word WINNER(S) in the title.
A bouldering competition in Rennes, France was recently organised around the theme of reusing and repurposing objects and... Read more
In this new podcast series, Wil Treasure shares stories from the climbing world through interviews with both well-known and... Read more
Pete Kirton sadly passed away last week at the age of 57. Whilst his name may not be familiar with many, his contribution to... Read more
This is the report from a lightweight climbing trip to the Wakhan Corridor in Afghanistan where a technical line on an unclimbed... Read more
British Mountain Guide Owain Jones takes us up the Rochefort Ridge
This is an utterly classic exposed snow ridge requiring... Read more