EDELRID are giving 3 lucky UKClimbing readers the chance to win one of their most popular climbing helmets. To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is read up on the models below, and answer one simple question.
A lightweight and robust in-mold helmet with innovative closure system and excellent ventilation. The perfect protection for long and demanding climbs.
A lightweight and extremely stable hybrid helmet. Perfect for climbing, mountaineering and via ferratas.
This competition is only open to registered users
Q1: Which colour of the Shield II helmet glows in the dark?
- This competition is only open to registered users at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- You must include a full name and functioning address.
- Prizes will only be posted to a UK or Ireland address.
- The winners' names will be announced on this page after the competition has closed. You can find winners of all our competitions by going to the Competition page and checking previous competitions with the word WINNER(S) in the title.
Where are all the birds of prey on Britain's grouse moors? Raptor persecution is the dark secret of our uplands, says campaigner... Read more
UKC user Lizard Ollie (Ollie Thomas) has scoured the UKC logbooks notes and categorised the curious mix of comments left behind... Read more
Tom Livingstone is a blonde, bold, brash Englishman living in North Wales. Uisdean Hawthorn is a quieter, yet equally determined... Read more
Earlier this summer, when the golden sun warmed the rock of North Wales, alpinist and trad climber Nick Bullock seized the... Read more
If "crazy verticality and lonely freehanging abseils in cathedral silence" sound like your kind of thing, then you better read... Read more