Introducing our new range of T-shirts, featuring three climbing inspired graphics, made from 100% combed organic cotton. Tell us which T-shirt you would most like to wear for your chance to win one.
On the hem you'll find a subtle tab with a strength rating in kilonewtons, just like the ones you find on your slings.
All the T-shirts meet Fair Wear Foundation and Carbon Reduction standards as part of an effort to reduce negative environmental impacts while conserving energy and natural resources.
This competition is only open to registered users
Q1: Which one of these t-shirts would you most like to wear? Take a look at the full range on the DMM website to help you decide.
- This competition is only open to registered users at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- You must include a full name and functioning address.
- Prizes will only be posted to a UK or Ireland address.
- The winners' names will be announced on this page after the competition has closed. You can find winners of all our competitions by going to the Competition page and checking previous competitions with the word WINNER(S) in the title.
Where are all the birds of prey on Britain's grouse moors? Raptor persecution is the dark secret of our uplands, says campaigner... Read more
Are you ready for the 2017 Scottish winter season? The turf is starting to freeze and our UKC Conditions Homepage is live. Here's... Read more
In this series of articles, Tom Ripley interviews some well-known climbing partnerships to dig up their dirty secrets and find... Read more
Caroline talks Trad and British Ethics: How does a world-class foreign climber perceive UK trad climbing? Caro's curiosity about... Read more
Before all eyes turn towards the 2018 Climbing World Championships in Innsbruck next year, Ben Lepesant spoke to Udo Neumann und... Read more
Ilkley and The Rocky Valley - home to some of Yorkshire's finest gritstone routes. A stone's throw from a butty van and a great... Read more