Introducing our new range of T-shirts, featuring three climbing inspired graphics, made from 100% combed organic cotton. Tell us which T-shirt you would most like to wear for your chance to win one.
On the hem you'll find a subtle tab with a strength rating in kilonewtons, just like the ones you find on your slings.
All the T-shirts meet Fair Wear Foundation and Carbon Reduction standards as part of an effort to reduce negative environmental impacts while conserving energy and natural resources.
This competition is only open to registered users
Q1: Which one of these t-shirts would you most like to wear? Take a look at the full range on the DMM website to help you decide.
- This competition is only open to registered users at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- You must include a full name and functioning address.
- Prizes will only be posted to a UK or Ireland address.
- The winners' names will be announced on this page after the competition has closed. You can find winners of all our competitions by going to the Competition page and checking previous competitions with the word WINNER(S) in the title.
In this series of articles, Tom Ripley interviews some well-known climbing partnerships to dig up their dirty secrets and find... Read more
In this new podcast series, Wil Treasure shares stories from the climbing world through interviews with both well-known and... Read more
UKClimbing.com's Editor Jack Geldard is at an International Climbing Editors' Summit Meeting at the American Alpine Club in... Read more
A bouldering competition in Rennes, France was recently organised around the theme of reusing and repurposing objects and... Read more
Alex Wilkinson & Kathryn Cooper takes us through the essential 'need to knows' for a bouldering trip to the world famous Castle... Read more