The BetaStick Evo is the culmination of 15 years' experience, research and design in remote clipping devices. It has evolved to give all the functionality of the original BetaStick but significantly enhanced with improved features & function. The original BetaStick was born, designed and built in 2002, in Sheffield, UK to smoothly and efficiently remote clip bolts. It has become the market leader in remote clipping devices, worldwide.
- 3 brand new models!
- Ultra compact - the ultimate travel clip stick
- Super Standard - the new standard in BetaStick; more compact with more reach
- Ultra Long - a real monster for the practiced climber with a capacity to clip at heights of 6.5m+
- Capacity for lasso clipping and quick draw removal
- Integral hooking feature for rope retrieval
- New pole design to prevent spinning with secure locking mechanisms and a stiffer, more durable build quality
- A dual position spring to securely retain karabiners, optimise gate opening and release smoothly
- Compatible with a wide range of snap gate karabiners – both solid and wire gate
- An ergonomically angled head to easily access bolt hangers in difficult clipping situations
- Clips to harness for 'bolt-to-bolting
Still recovering from a serious climbing accident, the need to not smash my body again was my main concern. Taking a ground fall off a sports route before the first bolt was definitely a risk I wasn't prepared to take."
Director and Founder, Beta Climbing Designs Ltd.
Ultra Compact 55 - 238cm
Super Standard 74 - 374cm
Ultra Long 113 - 648cm