Designed for maximum efficiency the IATI gives you more resources and more precision in every movement. Constructed using a combination of leather and microfiber the IATI features all the good points of its predecessor, the OASI but enhances these to an even greater degree. The IATI features a more curved form and is supremely capable on routes and boulder problems, be they vertical or overhanging. Even before you start climbing you'll realize that these shoes are something special — their asymmetric shape and curved form immediately give you the sensation of total control and performance.
- Aggressively downturned toe-box giving superb precision in innumerable situations.
- Curved and structured form allowing greater transmission of force on overhanging routes.
- Includes RBRX technology enabling superior fit and control together with the intimate feel and responsiveness necessary for minimal edging or friction holds.
- Microfibre and leather upper and advanced construction techniques eliminate unwanted movement and keep you in total control.
- Like other models in the Aerial Plus Line, the Iati features a slightly downturned toe box in relation to the rest of the sole, resulting in a moderate curve, which makes foot placements easier and more effective on any kind of foothold.
To achieve a greater ability to adapt to the different forms of the rock and a better response to the infinite positions of the foot, Iati incorporates RBRX, a technology developed by Tenaya compatible with SXR Dynamics, which has allowed us to further improve the adjustment in movement and achieve a wider range of response giving you greater connection with the rock.
To win a pair of Tenaya Iati simply answer the question below.