We’re looking for a creative and passionate Content Marketing Assistant to join the Substation Marketing and Events team. If you have a flair for design, a love for fitness and climbing, and an eye for creating captivating content, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Graphic design: Design eye-catching digital and physical marketing assets, such as posters, leaflets and signage.
- Copywriting: Write short and long-form text for social media and blog posts.
- Printing and distribution of physical marketing assets at both sites.
- Social media: Produce on-brand graphic and video content for Instagram, Facebook and TikTok. Monitor community engagement and respond to messages promptly and professionally.
- Content scheduling: Use Buffer to schedule social media content in a well-organised and timely manner.
- Event content capture: Have a physical presence at events to capture photo and video content (no specialist equipment or knowledge required).
- Analytics: Perform basic content performance analysis to feed into monthly marketing report.
- Minimum one year experience in graphic design or marketing (job or degree).
- Social media savvy - experience with Meta, YouTube, and TikTok business accounts.
- Keen interest in climbing and fitness content.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- Generous Annual Leave: Enjoy 29 days of annual leave, with an additional day added for each year worked, up to a maximum of 5 additional days.
- Private Health Care: Benefit from private health care coverage to ensure your well-being.
- Free Climbing and Fitness Classes: Access our state-of-the-art facilities and participate in climbing and fitness classes at no cost.
Join the Substation team and be a part of the exciting world of fitness, climbing, and community in the heart of Brixton. If you're ready apply your skills in a fun, evolving and growing business then apply today!
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you're the ideal candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 6th October 2023
Substation is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000