White Spider Climbing is looking for an experienced full time Duty Manager!
White Spider is looking for an enthusiastic, flexible person to join our Operational Management Team. The successful applicant will be part of the team responsible for the general running of the centre during opening hours, including Health & Safety, customer service, people management, and more.
Hours will include week days, evenings, and weekends
If you have:
- previous experience as a Duty Manager in a climbing centre
- a CWA or SPA
- a current first aid certificate
- the ability to motivate a team of staff
- the highest standards of health and safety
- excellent customer service and organisational skills
- experience cash handling
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- what it takes to be proactive, take the running of a busy climbing centre in your stride, and keep your sense of humour!
...then please do get in touch.
Pay: Competitive rates of pay + benefits
For more information and a full job description, please email email@example.com
To Apply: All applications should include a CV, and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the post, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Close of business on Sunday the 18th of February 2018