Cambian Engineering is a small but growing collection of complimentary brands. Our Advanced Engineering business provides high end & complex design & manufacturing service for Engineered Wood projects & products. Cambian Action Sports design & build of some of the UK's finest Bouldering Walls & Skateparks (e.g. Yonder, Chimera Canterbury, Source Park, F51 etc).
The newest addition to the family is Interface Climbing.
Born during the first Covid lockdown, Interface create a growing range of home climbing walls, holds and climbing training products, all of which are designed and manufactured entirely in-house.
Our aim is for everyone and anyone to be able to experience high quality climbing at home, irrespective of ability on or off the rock, limitations of space or circumstance at home, at an accessible price.
The small close-knit team - a mix of passionate climbers, riders, skaters & engineers - are looking for a like-minded individual to take on responsibility for all aspects of promoting our brands.
Reporting directly to the founding director, you'll be responsible for:
- Creation & delivery of a marketing plan to deliver on our strategic objectives
- Management of all online presence including 3 websites, multiple social media accounts etc.
- Creation of all content, outsourcing where required
- Establish a physical presence at trade shows and promotional events, once beyond covid
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of initiatives
If this is the job for you, you'll be:
- Passionate about climbing
- Experienced as a self-sufficient marketing professional
- A creator of inspirational graphic & moving image content
- An eloquent writer for a range of audiences
- A wizard in use & optimisation of all digital channels including web, socials & ecommerce
- Highly motivated & engaged
You'll be highly adept in the use of these tools:
- Adobe Creative suite
- Social scheduling & reporting e.g. later
- Direct marketing platforms e.g. mailchimp
- Google ecommerce & developer tools
- Wordpress & woocommerce
And you'll receive the following benefits:
- £24,000 to £36,000 (dependant on experience)
- 33 days paid holiday (incl. BHol)
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount on all products
- Access to our climbing, training & R&D facilities at our HQ
If this is you, then please email your CV & examples of work by email to email@example.com