Rope Race Climbing Centre is based on the edge of the Peak District and about 10 miles from Manchester City Centre.
Rope Race is looking for new instructors to join our team. We are looking for both full and part-time members of staff who are excited to take on new responsibilities. You must be passionate about climbing and want to provide amazing sessions for everyone.
We offer the opportunity to instruct in a variety of sessions, both indoors and out, from beginner to advanced coaching. We expect all our instructors to deliver top quality sessions, be punctual, reliable, confident and adaptable.
Rope Race will also offer support if you wish to learn new outdoor skills training and CPD.
- Delivering climbing sessions to a variety of groups of all ages and abilities, including but not limited to: adults, children, beginners, coaching, birthdays/groups and, school holiday activities.
- Working in reception taking cash and card payments.
- Taking phone calls and making bookings.
- Customer service.
- Route setting.
- Weekend and evening availability is essential.
- RCI/SPA or CWA/CWI qualifications.
- Relevant industry knowledge.
- Flexible and creative approach to work.
- Computer literate.
- CWDI or RCDI qualified.
- Archery qualification.
- Paddlesports qualifications.
- Active on social media.
- Coaching experience (Foundation/Development Coach).
In Return We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free climbing
- Training & CPD
- Government holidays and pension contribution
How to apply:
If you have any questions or think one of these positions is for you then please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from the right candidates,
The Rope Race Team