The Footprint Chronicles examine Patagonia's life and habits as a company.
The idea is to give more of our practices some air and thought, and to change habits often played out on an industrial scale. We've been in business long enough to know that when we can reduce or eliminate a harm, other businesses will be eager to follow suit.
For our fifth season we've added the following new features:
- What Comes Next? The second in a three-part video series, this short documentary explores environmental responsibility in the Patagonia supply chain.
- Investigate the Footprints of three new products: Quilt Again Jacket, Nano Puff™ Pullover and Rain Shadow Jacket.
- Trace the production path from source materials to store shelves. Easier navigation and improved interactivity provides a more complete story.
- Measure manufacturing impacts more thoroughly, with updated information on water consumption as well as energy use, waste, carbon emissions and distance traveled for chronicled products.
- See Product Footprint data for more than 150 products on Patagonia.com. Look for the "Product Footprint" tab next to the "Product Information" tab on the product pages.