Ridges of England, Wales and Ireland - Scrambles and Climbs by Dan Bailey is the companion to Dan Bailey's Scotland's Mountain Ridges - A Guide to Scrambles and Climbs
WE HAVE SIX COPIES of Ridges of England, Wales and Ireland - Scrambles and Climbs by Dan Bailey TO GIVE AWAY COURTESY OF CICERONE
Answer these six questions and email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address.
1. Which two routes from The Ridges of England, Wales and Ireland - Scrambles and Climbs by Dan Bailey have just been published at UKClimbing.com
2. Name the Ridge on the Isle of Wight that is featured in Dan's new book.
3. The name the two edges of Helvellyn featured in Dan's new book.
4. Name a summit, other than Snowdon, that is on the Snowdon Horseshoe.
5. Give one word (4 letters) for, 'generous handle-like holds, often met with the expression 'Thank God'
6. Name one route that was in Dan's Scotland's Mountain Ridges - A Guide to Scrambles and Climbs
Ridges of England, Wales and Ireland - Scrambles and Climbs by Dan Bailey
A guide to summer scrambles, technical rock routes and winter climbs on ridges in the Lake District, Snowdonia, Peak District, Exmoor, the Isle of Wight, Kerry and Connemara, covering popular classics and obscure gems, from Sharp Edge to Skeleton Ridge. With inspirational photographs, this book is both a celebration of the landscape and a route guide.
Cover: Paperback - Laminated
Published: 11 Jun 2009
Dimensions: 24.0 x 17.0 x 1.8cm
Originally Published: 11 Jun 200
UKClimbing.com SPECIAL OFFER from Cicerone: 20% discount
Readers will need to add the code UKCEWI on the shopping basket page to claim the discount, Cicerone also offer free UK postage.