No matter what level you climb at from beginner to advanced, taking part is a great way to increase your confidence and motivation, meet new friends and improve your overall climbing ability.
- Friday 29th June 2012
- Sign in and regular briefing: 3:00pm - 6:15pm
- Climbing: from 3:15pm - 8:30pm following your sign in and briefing
- Entry Fee £7.00 per person (to be paid prior to the competition by credit card, cheque or cash)
Age Categories as per the BMC Youth Climbing Series
- Youth A - those born in 1995 & 1996
- Youth B - those born in 1997 & 1998
- Youth C - those born in 1999 & 2000
- Youth D - those born in 2001 & 2002 Youth E - those born in 2003 & 2004
- Junior - those born in 2005 and after
Pre-registration is required and must be completed by 18th June.
You can download the registration form here.
Climbing shoes can be hired on the day for £2.30 on a first come first served basis. Harnesses and helmets will be provided free of charge.
Full information is also available on the Big Rock website.
Please contact us on 01908 583128 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information.