VIDEO: Kelly Cordes on Alpinismby Jack Geldard - UKC Chief Editor Apr/2009
This article has been read 5,150 times
Jack Geldard - UKC Chief Editor, Oct 2008
© Jack Geldard
Despite his literary and mountaineering achievements, Kelly considers his finest skill to be his ability to pour perfect Margaritas.
In this short film he discusses what Alpinism means to him, and how he goes about training for some of his longer climbs.
- You can keep up with the AAJ in their excellent online magazine/newsletter The Alpine Briefs.
Video: Kelly Cordes - Somethin' 'bout nothin'
- Petzl RocTrip Report 2014 Oct-14
- Meeting Alex Luger - One of Austria's Top All Round Climbers Oct-14
- Kendal 2014 Speaker Profile: Christophe Profit Oct-14
- REVIEW: Stonesmith Holds Aug-14
- REVIEW: La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Boots Jun-14
- Arc'teryx Launch Footwear Line Jun-14
- WHAT'S AVAILABLE: Walking / Mountaineering Axes Jun-14
- The Five Best HVS Routes in the UK? May-14
- INTERVIEW: Alex Honnold on the Fitzroy Traverse Apr-14
- Get Ready for Summer: Climb Harder Without Training Mar-14
Share this article on Facebook
Share this article on Twitter