Popular Articles Right Now
Here UKC briefly introduces one of the speakers from this year's Kendal Mountain Festival.
For those with a knowledge of... [ full article ]
Ben Davison is one of the rising stars of British sport climbing, having climbed 8c last year he climbed 8c+ just four years... [ full article ]
The Five Best E5 Routes in the UK? 15 Sep 2014
Rob Greenwood takes us on a pumpy outing with his 5 favourite E5s. Right Wall? Nope! Strapadictomy? Nope..! So which ones have... [ full article ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
Week three of the Polartec competition.
Last weeks winner was Mark McDonald of Luton with these answers.
1. When did Polartec launch the original Polartec Powershield? The original Polartec Power Shield was launched in 1998
2. What is the new Polartec Powershield called? It's full name please. Polartec Power Shield Pro
3. How much wind does the new Polartec Powershield block?The Polartec Power Shield Pro blocks 99% of wind
This week more great prizes, three new questions.
New Questions below
Over the next few weeks we will be running several Polartec® competitions - www.polartec.com.
All you have to do is answer the following questions.
1. Name a Polartec material whose main property is warmth?
2. What is the name of the international adventure award programme that Polartec runs?
3. Where was Polartec founded?
Email your answers (and your name and address) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next WEdnesday (8th December) and we will announce the winner the day after.
Polartec® Power Shield® Pro is Polartec's latest softshell fabric that is soft, stretchy, highly breathable, wind resistant, warm, lightweight and has increased water resistance due to a new microporous, water-resistant polyurethane membrane. It has increased abrasion resistance and is machine washable.
Join Polartec UK on Facebook at Polartec UK Facebook page
Learn more about Polartec®Power Shield® at www.polartec.com