DMM First Friday Competition: DMM Cirque Axe WINNERby Michael Ryan Dec/2010
This article has been read 5,558 times
Here are Paul's correct answers.
1. Name the three DMM technical axes? - Anarchist, Fly, Rebel
2. What steel is a Bulldog made from? - EN24 3.9mm steel
3. How many points on a Terminator Crampon? - 13 points on the frame, 1 or 2 front points & 1 optional heel spike. Therefore, 14, 15 or 16 points, depending on configuration!
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
Answer the three questions correctly and you could win a DMM Cirque Axe , a DMM T-shirt and DMM chalkbag
1. Name the three DMM technical axes?
2. What steel is a Bulldog made from?
3. How many points on a Terminator Crampon?
Everyone who enters will be put on DMM's mailing list so you can learn more about this great Welsh climbing company.
EMAIL YOUR ANSWERS (by next Friday) WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS TO - : email@example.com
Comes with an enviable reputation and a standard leash and is available in the lengths listed below.
Extra note, the point of the pick has a positive profile to aid progress on ice.
Share this article on Facebook
Share this article on Twitter