UKC

FS: Bouldering pad "Mad Rock - R3"

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 edodai (user since 08/Feb/22) 27 Feb 2024
Price: £120.00

Hey all, I'm selling my bouldering crash pad "Mad Rock R3". Used maybe around 15 times... but still in really great conditions, and pretty clean too.

£120

No post.

Collection from Cambridgeshire preferred, or if you can wait I can bring it to London when I'm there, or I can bring it up north when I'm driving up in a few weeks.

_
Quote from Outdoor Gear Lab's review of this pad:
"The Mad Rock R3 is the best pad we tested for conforming to lumpy landings and for packing gear. It is also one of the best pads for steep low-ball falls on your backside. It is very well made and durable; with strap hooks that are some of the smoothest and most secure. The foam is recycled and shredded into small bits that make a nice and soft feel. At 18 pounds it is one of the heavier pads we tested. Except for being heavy, all the other attributes combined with our love of the eco-conscious aspect, earn this pad our accolades. Unless you are doing extreme highballs this pad will work best for most people's needs, especially if you frequent areas with uneven landings."

OP edodai 05 Mar 2024

Since there was no interest so far, I'm willing to post it for a fee (I've never posted something like this, so you'll have to bear with me on that...)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...