UKC

Guide wanted for Swedish group 10 - 17 July.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike reed 19 Jun 2023

Swedish company Tema urgently need a hiking guide for a walking group tour of Scotland 10 - 17 July. 
They are a group of 55 - 65 year olds for short’ish walks in the usual hot spots including a day on Skye. Bus transport is provided and they have accommodation all booked. 
Meet group in Glasgow, see them off in Edinburgh.
Good salary for the right person. 

probable itinerary;

Day 1

Scandinavia – Glasgow. Dinner is included. An overnight stay at a hotel in Tyndrum.

Day 2

Tyndrum – Fort William, bus 160 km. Walking along the West Highland Way 11km. Breakfast, picnic lunch, and dinner are included. Two nights at a hotel in Fort William.

Day 3

Walking tour of Glen Nevis. 8 km. Breakfast, picnic lunch, and dinner are included.

Day 4

Fort William – Skye, bus 160 km and ferry 30 min. Hiking on Skye in the Sligachan Valley towards the Red Cuillins 18 km. Continental breakfast, picnic lunch and dinner overnight on Skye.    

Day 5

Hiking on Skye 8 km. Breakfast, picnic lunch, and dinner are included.

Day 6

Skye – Inverness, bus 150 km. Hiking at Loch Ness, 12 km. Breakfast and dinner. An overnight stay in a hotel in Inverness.

Day 7

Inverness – Edinburgh. Bus 250 km. Hiking in at Perth 3.5 km. Visit to distillery with tastings. Breakfast is included. An overnight stay in Edinburgh.

Day 8

Return trip to Scandinavia. Transfer to the airport. Breakfast is included.

You can contact me if keen and I can point you toward Tema via my partner who often works for them in Europe. 

Mike
mike9jr@gmail.com

girlymonkey 19 Jun 2023
In reply to mike reed:

Message sent

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...