UKC

Searching for adventure Companion

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Alex1978 01 Mar 2024

Hi All, I am Alex. Also this is my first time posting here. I am uncertain if its permitted for me to post this here. I apologies in advance if not. Next Spring in 2025, I intend to undertake a challenge that is of epic proportions for me that, is to walk the whole of the UK's coast involving all the members of the UK, starting in Skegness, where we will head North and returning to Skegness with lots of wild camping and outstanding view. I am looking for someone to join me on this adventure. The purpose for looking for someone to join me during the planning stage is because i want you to have the opportunity to include anything you want to see along the way.  

Let me tell you some of my history so you all might understand why I want to undertake this challenge in one go.

In September 2021, I had a major heart attack that almost killed me. In June 2022, I had a wire pressure angiography. In September 2022, I had to have triple bypass surgery. While I was in hospital recovering. I contracted C*****9. That led to loads of complications, such as three months of not being able to eat or drink anything other than water, losing 15kgs in body mass, and losing 40% of the muscles in the lower half of my body. While this was happening, I promised myself once I was well, I would do all the things I wanted to do but had been putting off for one reason or another. I need to say I am not a creep. The reason I am asking in this forum for a travel/adventure companion is because I don't have any family mother passed during c*****9. Farther was never around. Don't have brothers or sisters. In addition, all my cousins have children, so I can't ask there. If anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. 
Thank you for reading

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...