The Best Dedicated Climbing Wall and Gear Shop in the South West!
We have a wide range of facilities to suit all abilities, whether your a dedicated climbing or a total novice.
Our main features:
- A Huge free-standing boulder with between 50 and 90 problems set at any one time.
- Our impressive lead wall has 12 finishing hangers covering all angles from slab to very steep.
- We also have 14 top rope hangers some of which share hangers with the lead routes.
- We have a training room with a 45 degree training board, Lapis Balls and Rolly Bar.
- It is also possible to practice rope work, re-threading lower-off's and placing trad gear on our new gear board, safely at ground level.
- The Barn Shop on site for all your climbing gear needs!
The Barn prides itself on its interesting and quality route setting, which is the missing link in many walls.
See you soon,
The Barn Team.
Milton Abbot, Tavistock, Devon
List all my recent posts.
Articles by TheBarnClimbingWall
Click to search for photos of climbers called TheBarnClimbingWall.
Read more about user profiles and how to set up your own.