SPA Holder, IRATA Level 1, Chairman of DMU climbing Club for 2 years.
Love climbing anywhere and happy to climb with anyone really.
I have done about 7 years of coaching, instructing and group leading indoors and out from little stuff to multipitches and alpine. I am mostly pretty busy, but open to requests for freelance work.
I live in El Chorro at The Olive Branch which is by far the best climber's accommodation I have ever been to, and full of nice people. Come and visit us for a little piece of paradise!
El Chorro, Spain
Best Climbing Experience
Being way above gear and still feeling in control on testing moves on La Demande, Verdon. Also hitting the hold at the end of the crux on Ace Ventura, El Chorro on the morning we were due to leave after 25 tries!
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- The Dirtbag Diaries 12-Sep-14
- Seven Tips for Making an Escape Plan --- from a Dirtbag Following a Dream 15-Aug-13
- Clam Friday 28-Apr-13
- Santimonia re-bolting project 19-Jan-13
- Flight of the Navigator, and an ascent of El Navegador 17-Jan-13
- Long Tall Sally - A Step In To The Extreme (an old story from 2009) 23-Dec-12
- Lyon Competition - Winter Climbing with Andy Turner 21-Dec-12
- Petzl Roctrip 2012 Update - a few videos 21-Dec-12
- When things go wrong - a cautionary tale...... 18-Dec-12
- "You're the sheep guy!" - Rescuing Sheep at Millstone 14-Dec-12
Articles by tom.ireson
Interests Outside Climbing
Photography, films, music. Don't really have time for much else!
Click to list photo comments written by me. (2 comments)
I've voted for 10 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
I run the El Chorro Bolt Fund, which I set up myself and spend most of my free time on! Check out the website at www.elchorroboltfund.com