Best Climbing Experience
Topping out onto the summit of Ben Nevis on New years day at 1230 in the morning (As in just after the bells!) after climbing Gardyloo Gully (thin nik III,4) in the dark with headtorches and enjoying a beer! What a start to a new year!
And, Driving all the way up to the foot of Eas Anie for a wonderful day of easy ice, How civilised.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Bouldering at Bowden Doors, Northumberland 16-Jun-14
- Beinn Each, Loch Lomond & The Trossachs NP 26-May-14
- Mountain Biking, Glen Einich, Cairngorms 19-May-14
- A Week in Barra, the Outer Hebrides 15-May-14
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2014 23-Apr-14
- The Glen Finglas Mell Trail by Bike 17-Apr-14
- A Winter Expedition – Monadh Mor and Beinn Bhrotain 12-Mar-14
- Winter Mountain Leader Training 03-Mar-14
- Ben Lomond 19-Feb-14
- Ski Touring in Glenshee 19-Feb-14
Interests Outside Climbing
kayaking, walking, winter walking, skiing, mountain biking, canoeing, sailing, swimming, coasteering, drinking tea, exercising, motorcycling.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (2 comments)
I've voted for 70 photos, average vote 3.0.
(30% superb - 17% good - 11% average - 5% poor - 35% rubbish)