Started climbing about 3 years ago, have been climbing outdoors whenever I can get away from London. Now leading around HVS (managed a few E1s but certainly not a solid E1 climber yet) hoping to get more consistent and most importantly climb as many great routes as possible!
Best Climbing Experience
Troutdale pinnacle in Borrowdale. My first severe lead and one of my first multi-pitch climbs, topping out to a beautiful sunset. Everything you could want in a climb.
Finally plucking up the courage to lead the File, proof that I'm not as bad at jamming as I feared!
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Let it Snow 20-Jan-15
- Back to Blog - 2015 07-Jan-15
- Urban Rock 14-Dec-13
- Post Sabbatical - Back to the Grind 08-Dec-13
- Sabbatical Part 3 - UK Classics 07-Dec-13
- Sabbatical Part 2 - Le Smash Francais 07-Dec-13
- Let the Epic Summer Commence 10-Jun-13
- Bank Holiday Sun 13-May-13
- Roaches Return 07-May-13
- Easter Smash 11-Apr-13
Click to list photo comments written by me. (2 comments)