UKC

Female Climbing Partner -

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 BeeDaurn 28 Apr 2020

Hey, 

Im getting back into climbing and after getting some more female friends that are into climbing hiking etc, nothing against the males I just have no female friends to climb and hang out with and would love that. 

I'm Rochdale Greater Manchester based, can't drive but can rely on public transport or can provide bouldering mat, snacks, fuel money and great company for any climbs / hikes. 

The goal is to do a trip and summit Gran Paradiso next summer, looking to do more courses to prepare for this also so anyone interested in doing courses together also? send me a message more than happy to chat and get to know during this quarantine period before we can actually get out there. 

spenser 29 Apr 2020
In reply to BeeDaurn:

I fail on the key requirement of being female so can't help directly. Have you had a look at the Pinnacle Club? They're very friendly, lots of active members, seem to have a good meets programme, what I'm told is an excellent hut in North Wales and are all women. Possibly a good starting point if you don't get any bites on here.

xbraddersx 29 Apr 2020
In reply to BeeDaurn:

Hello

I work in Manchester city centre (Liverpool based) and would be up for an evening climb in one of the Manchester based centres (Depot/MCC?) and weekend days in the peaks/wales/lakes

Pre-lockdown I mostly bouldered but can trad climb to about VS/HVS (on a good day), sport around 6b/6c. I was planning to do a course to get a bit more confident in multipitch after taking a big fall last summer (promise I was safe, a hold broke!)

Kathryn

Post edited at 13:22
 krikoman 29 Apr 2020
In reply to BeeDaurn:

Move down here, we've got quite a few women in our club.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...