UKC

Instruction offered

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 bpmclimb 08 Sep 2020

I'm an experienced climber and instructor, long-term SPA holder, based in the Lower Wye Valley. I'm currently in the  consolidation phase of a higher qualification, and therefore not charging, for this month at least, for helping climbers with "progressions".

Progressions could be in a sport or trad context, and can be towards a variety of goals; e.g. making the move from indoor to outdoor, working towards a first lead, looking closely at belay-building, etc. Or simply seconding trad routes to gain experience moving on rock and dealing with gear/belays/abseils.

Anything considered; although especially useful to me are midweek (Wed-Fri) sessions with one (or 2 or 3, ideally) climbers who already have some experience, if only with bottom-rope belaying and climbing indoors.

TRoberts 08 Sep 2020
In reply to bpmclimb:

Hi, my partner and I have been looking to get outdoors and would love the opportunity to get some tuition and experience. Both experienced indoor lead climbers we’ve ventured outside and seconded trad once and top roped on sport routes. Based in Bristol and keen to learn some more rope skills and techniques for cleaning the top. The key things to be able to get out on our own. I could make midweek work too. Let me know if that sounds good to you.

Tom

OP bpmclimb 08 Sep 2020
In reply to TRoberts:

Hi Tom. Sounds good - would you like to drop me an email?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...