UKC

MIA Trainee offering free climbing and scrambling

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Harry Ellis 14 Feb 2018

Hi
I am looking to take people multi pitch climbing or scrambling. Ideally in Snowdonia but the Lakes or Scotland could work for certain dates.

I'd ideally like to take pairs of people out but happy to take one person out or team you up with another client.

I currently have free dates as follows

May 2nd-12th, 21st-25th

June 20th-30th

July 18th-20th,

July 30th- August 3rd

August 13th - September 9th

The usual disclaimers apply
MIA Trainee - As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Thanks for your interest,

Harry

PCD 14 Feb 2018
In reply to Harry Ellis:

Hi

I'm going up to the Cuillin to complete the ridge after that first May Bank Holiday sometime up to the 12th on one good day..I could do other long days around other crags and ridges but long days as my Bob Graham is later that month...any interest? Happy soloing Kings Chimney but not TD gap..not sure about the tooth never been on it

clairep1 19 Feb 2018
In reply to Harry Ellis:

Hello Harry, 

I am really keen to do more scrambling and multi pitch climbing - have done a little bit and used to single pitch climb aeons ago. Am def free any days the 21st-25th May at the moment, or possibly some of the other dates you mentioned instead. Snowdonia is ideal or Lakes would be possible too. I always have trouble getting PMs from here ( think is my yahoo address) but my email is claire_the_vet@yahoo.com. 

Cheers

Claire

Aaron91 20 Feb 2018
In reply to Harry Ellis:

Myself and my climbing partner are both new to climbing and would be up for it. Live fairly close to snowdonia. Drop me an email and can talk more.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...