UKC

Travel plans update!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ZoePB 28 Jun 2019

I received so many nice emails responding to my ad for climbing partners! Thank you, what a lovely place this is. Here is an update on my travels plans... I would still like to meet some buddies as I'm fairly new to climbing and definitely have caught the bug.

On the 5th-8th of July I will be in Portland bouldering with a long lost friend and her buddies, but would love to do some lead also if anyone is in the area and would like to get together and belay each other  

On July 14th I plan to go to Bude for a week helping out on an eco campsite. I would love to do some climbing and maybe learn to surf. If anyone has any tips for placed to climb or how I can meet other climbers in this area I would love to know. Also if you are around this area at that time I would love to meet up. Maybe you can even come stay at the eco campsite! 

Lemme know! 

By the way I'm 28, been climbing for 7 months, climb up to a 6b indoors and 5c/6a outdoors. I love bouldering and sport, and would love to get into trad. Other than that I love gardening, the outdoors, travelling, drinking wine, looking at climbing stuff online that I can't afford, working on my t4 van. 

Lots of love, 

Zoe 

Shaunhaynes99 02 Jul 2019
In reply to ZoePB:

Sounds like your gonna have a great summer 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...