UKC

Keswick Mountain Sports

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 biscuit 21 Nov 2005
I believe they are closing down and having a sale.

Anyone know what stuff they've got in?

I am after a new winter belay jacket - not down, water repellent and with a hood.

I am not that lazy before you ask, i have rung them but he didn't know what he had in. Probably some Lowe Alpine or ME stuff he reckoned !! No wonder they're closing.
 Caralynh 21 Nov 2005
In reply to biscuit:
If this is where I think it is, they are always having a "closing down sale". Not many big name, high spec brands, but if you hunt around a bit, there are often worthwhile bargains.
Robert Lyons 21 Nov 2005
In reply to Caralynr:

If you're interested I have a brand new PHD Zeta synthetic belay jacket for sale. Medium size, colours as their website (www.phdesigns.co.uk). Integral hood, water resistant outer, includes stuff sac.

Accept £70 including postage. Email me on: boblyons99@yahoo.co.uk
 normie boy 21 Nov 2005
In reply to biscuit:
Look at Rock and Run. They're flogging a decent Lowe Alpine synthetic belay type jacket for a good price - £75.
OP biscuit 21 Nov 2005
In reply to Caralynr: On main st in Keswick almost opposite Needlesports.

However it looks like they really are closing down as their other outlet in Cockermouth is also closing and is under offer. It's normally got decent ME kit in
OP biscuit 21 Nov 2005
In reply to biscuit: Meant to say as well from the phone call he may well be open to offers now on his stuff.
OP biscuit 21 Nov 2005
In reply to normie boy: Yeah, that is probably what i will go for. Was looking at the outer limits but the heatseeker looks a lot more substantial - just a shame about the bright orange colour !
 normie boy 21 Nov 2005
In reply to biscuit:
Better off good and bright I'd say, girls won't miss you at the bar then.
Its a decent bit of kit. WAs waylaid the other week when I intended to get one. Must get back there soon. They are quite big for the size I reckon, decent by weight, maybe slightly more bulky cos its some waterproof material though the seems aren't taped and its polarguard not primaloft, but not bad and a good size hood for a helmet. Best buy for that type of jacket I'm sure.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...