UKC

New Masterclass Coaching Holidays with Neil Gresham

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
climbingmasterclass 17 Jul 2006
OP Anonymous 20 Jul 2006
In reply to climbingmasterclass:

Who decided that Neil was Britain's leading climbing coach?
In reply to Anonymous:

I wouldn't imagine there would be many disagreements with him being touted as Britains leading climbing coach.

Cheers
tim
roblo 20 Jul 2006
In reply to Anonymous:

Can you name someone better?

Rob
Wes 24 Jul 2006
In reply to Anonymous:

Never takes long for someone to get a dagger out or challenge something.

Looks good to me.
climbingmasterclass 26 Jul 2006
In reply to climbingmasterclass: Sorry there was a typo in the original post.

To attend this course you should be competently leading Fr6a / HVS level indoors or Fr5+ / VS outside, although we will take into account relevant experience.

In reply to tbertenshaw, roblo and Wes: appreciate your support, thanks.

Steve.

Karen Balmforth 28 Jul 2006
In reply to Wes:
> (In reply to Anonymous)
>
> Never takes long for someone to get a dagger out or challenge something.
>
> Looks good to me.

I quite agree, too much bitching on this site rather than celebrating the fact that Neil is doing something good.

Sean Bell 28 Jul 2006
In reply to Karen Balmforth:
I cant go this year but do you know the dates for next year? Or if you are running a class later on in 2006? thanks
climbingmasterclass 29 Jul 2006
In reply to Barry Chocolate: Hi Barry, we are currently organising dates and venues for our coaching holidays for next year but probably won't be able to fit in another week long holiday this year.

We are however, planning some group masterclasses and also some weekend trips throughout the late Autumn, winter & spring if you'd be interested in those?

If you'd like us to keep in touch with the details, please just send us an email via the site.

Thanks
Steve.
OP Anonymous 01 Aug 2006
In reply to climbingmasterclass:

Is there a relevant MIA on hand for safety?
founfoun 01 Aug 2006
In reply to Anonymous: I can recommend Neil highly- he is very safe and a great coach- through him, I improved my boudering grade about 2 full grades and was red pointing about f6b+ and started doing a few easy 7a's and 7a+s after taking his advice, and he helped me loads. he is better than anyone I have ever seen at helping with little niggles in your technique and tactics. If you dont believe me, give me an e-mail and you can telephone me, really- I think he is awesome- we call him Yoda, 'cause he's the wise one! : )
PS- the MIA thing made me laugh- he is so safe, I'd let my mum climb with him, and she's 66.
 anonymous1 02 Aug 2006
In reply to Anonymous:

At least you've heard of him. Whats he done on Pendle for instance.??
 Nic 02 Aug 2006
In reply to Anonymous:

MIA ? Surely we want an SPA or two on hand, especially to set up the permanent topropes on the crag classics...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...