UKC

Rudy Project sunglasses

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 McGus 02 Aug 2006
Has anyone had any experience with Rudy Project eyewear and specifically getting prescription glasses made up? they look quite good and reasonably priced (compared to Oakley for example) - Looking at the Horus range I think.

I seem to have a nack of losing expensive prescription glasses - doh...
OP McGus 02 Aug 2006
In reply to McGus: bump one time in the hope that the evening viewers might be able to help!
matt25 03 Aug 2006
In reply to McGus:
Don't know about the prescription thing but I had a pair a few years ago and they were great. Easily as well made as the overpriced oakleys I'd had before (total overpriced pish) and was gutted when I finally lost 'em. Used to use them snowboarding, mountain biking, climbing, all sorts. Great.
Matt
Shergar 21 Aug 2006
In reply to McGus: I cycle, mountain bike and compete in triathlon in my Rudy Project Rydon's. They are fantastic and way ahead of any of the various (and more expensive) Oakley's I have tried (bar the M Frame's which just look too '80's for me!)The arms bend to fit and grip your head, they are light as a feather and do not move an inch during vigorous excercise. I also got the clip on prescription lense attachment which is very secure and works faultlessly, easy to use and cost about £20. For the lenses the high street were quoting about £80 but I found a great place in Horsforth near leeds who really deserve a plug. They will do things by post and are great people and best of all charged me £25 quid for coated lenses!!! They are called D&J Optics (0113 250 8822, ask for Datzi). They are essentially a lense lab and only started selling direct to the public when they realised how much the high street were ripping people off!BTW No, I do not get a commission, just really impressed with them. Hope this helps.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...