UKC

TNF Various Guide Pants

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ed Booth 22 Dec 2006
Hi all, are these any good? I am looking for some waterproofs that are obviously fully waterproof, breatheable hard wearing and no messin etc. that i can use in scottish winter and alps ans alpine winter etc. Is this a good choice or are there any other reccomendations? They feel heavy but that may just be the same with all. Cheers, ED X
In reply to boothy:

I was having a look at those same ones today. They seem pretty good and I reckon they could well handle a day out Scottish winter climbing. Tisos have a good deal on some Berghaus Paclite overtrousers (down to £80 at the mo') but I think they're possibly a bit too flimsy.
jimtheape 22 Dec 2006
I have found them very good. Keeping my legs perfectly dry through a lot of crappy weather for the last two years.

However i wore them for half an hour walking the dogs last week in the pissing rain and they leaked, badly. Dont know what the problem is. Their is a liner, so i cant see the seams to see if the tape has come off and that is where the water is coming in, or the fabric has given up, but i was wet all down one leg and between my legs (har har, no jokes)

hmm...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...