UKC

Tremadog Revival: A Festival of Climbing

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
martin k 12 Feb 2007
martin k 12 Feb 2007
In reply to martin k: If you would like tyo book accommodation in Eric's Bunkhouse, contact me in the BMC office on 0161 438 3336.

please only book if you are 100% certain of being there.

Accommodation is available on both friday and saturday nights.
 kevin stephens 13 Feb 2007
In reply to martin k:

Great stuff Martin. I expect you to be gardening the Toit on the lead a-la Fairhead
 aln 23 Feb 2007
In reply to martin k: Do I have to book for the campsite or 1st come 1st served?
martin k 23 Feb 2007
In reply to aln: If you want to camp, it's first come, first served. if you would like to stay in the bunkhouse, you'll have to book through me, and i'll pass all the details on to eric.

martin@thebmc.co.uk

cheerio
John E 23 Feb 2007
In reply to martin k: Hi all, Martin I hope you don't mind but I have copied your initial posting onto our message board (www.itschaos.co.uk/mboard/mboard.php). Hope to meet up with some of you there.

Cheers John
martin k 23 Feb 2007
In reply to John E: don't mind at all! see you there...
 Hjort 24 Feb 2007
In reply to martin k:
excellent. See you there.
 Ian McNeill 26 Feb 2007
In reply to martin k:

details of other North wales route, crag conditions and activities may be posted to and found at

http://wiki.northwalesclimbers.co.uk/tiki-index.php

thanks
 Andy S 04 Mar 2007
In reply to martin k: Bloody hell, free slideshow, beer and bonfire? It's gonna be a big turnout for this one!

NICE ONE!
 Veronica 04 Mar 2007
In reply to martin k:
Don't forget your secateurs, you get nothing if you turn up without. a pint glass might come in handy as well.

Mike Raine
martin k 12 Mar 2007
In reply to Veronica: If you would like to be booked in for Eric's bunkhouse, get in touch with me and it shall be done!

martin@thebmc.co.uk

cheerio!
martin k 21 Mar 2007
In reply to martin k: 16 places gone so far. if you want more, get in touch via this forum!

cheerio
 BrainoverBrawn 21 Mar 2007
In reply to martin k: How about lift sharing? Anyone from this end fri night to sunday night. Sheffield. I can drive or be given a lift, don't mind, but sorry, not going alone in car.
martin k 22 Mar 2007
TremFest facts:

1) i recommend the use of earplugs for those staying in the bunkhouse

2) pint glasses have been sourced!

3) the weather is improving as we speak.

4) UKC supremo and photographer to the stars nick smith has been selected as the official photographer for the weekend. make sure you wear your brightest clothes for fame and glory (but no fortune)

5) eric's will be open from 9am saturday until there's no more demand for food, and the same will be true on sunday.

cheerio

Veronica 23 Mar 2007
In reply to martin k:

Have just collected the last of the raffle prizes. We've about £600 worth of stuff to give you, just turn up with your tools.

Mike Raine
 Veronica 25 Mar 2007
In reply to martin k:

It went really well, thanks to everybody for turning up. Full reports will follow in due course and we're already making a list of improvements for next year!
 jethro kiernan 26 Mar 2007
In reply to martin k: Ace day out good time had by all.
In reply to martin k: It was a great event! Well done to the organisers, and for all the climbers who put in so much work.
Dave Kells 28 Apr 2008
In reply to martin k:Nice one to all for all the hard work getting the event together. Everone seemed to have a good time, looking forward to next year

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...